A Music Together® Class is:
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Children from newborn to 5 years old participating together at their own level.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
Below is the schedule of classes: