SPRING 2019 SESSION (10 CLASSES)
Oakley Center Classes: First Child: $169
Hellman Center Classes: First Child $145
Siblings for both locations: $113
Siblings under 9 months at time of class session start date attend for FREE
- weekly 45-minute classes.
- one professionally recorded CD
- a beautifully illustrated songbook for enjoyment at home
- an access code to download songs and materials via the "Family Music Zone" webpage and/or the "Hello Everybody" app
- "Music and Your Child" a booklet guide for parents and caregivers
- parent education
GUITAR FOR GROWNUPS
$125 per adult, per 8-Week Session. Guitar workbook included.
No tuition refunds are given after the first week although credit toward future classes may be issued in exceptional circumstances. There is always opportunity to make-up missed classes during each session.
Classes may be canceled and class schedule may be adjusted due to insufficient registration. Please list a 2nd choice class time.
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY:
To register, simply fill in and submit the form below and pay online using a credit card or PayPal.
You can also register and pay by check by choosing the Pay Later option. To reserve your space in class, payment by check must be received within one week of your online registration submission. You will receive a registration confirmation once we receive your payment.
When paying by check, please make checks payable to and mail to:
Brown Music Together
527 Watkins St
Covington KY 41011